Recently, I've realised that I've become probably the happiest I've ever been. It's been a gradual process, what with finishing Uni and gaining my dream 2:1; moving in with one of my pals, Gillian, who has been a welcome breath of fresh air & always makes coming home a fun part of the day; and getting a dream job. I've had a few ups and downs as I've tackled making things work, and I'm still trying to make sure this dream job lasts.. but, on the whole, I'm feeling the very best version of myself these days!
So, here's a little list of those things that have made me smile recently. Why not comment with your own list?
1. The autumn air beginning to fall on my beloved Edinburgh
2. Ikea hauls and buying a beautiful Kallax Shelving unit filled with floral storage boxes.
3. Catching up with lots of pals this month; Hannah, Farhana, Brionny, Stacey, Maija & Betty.
4. Realising that you really do have the best bunch of people around you ♥
5. Finding the best job ever and being happy to get up & go in the morning
6. The independence that comes with earning completely for yourself after uni.
7. Getting plans moving for a big London trip to see our friend Gill with all my blogger pals in March.
8. Falling for someone new, even if only for a brief moment.. knowing I've moved on
9. Spending my lunch-break hidden away in a little café with endless cups of tea
10. Cooking up the best sunday roasts
11. Cosying up under our blankets to watch Netflix every night at the flat.
12. Napping, a lot!
13. The promise of amazing nights to celebrate house-warmings, birthdays, weddings and Halloween
14. Sending my best friend a really special birthday gift (see her post here)
15. Taking part in #lovetober on Instagram this October!
Which little things have made you smile recently..?