We've now rolled into 2015, so it's time to wave off 2014 and start plotting those all-important goals for the year ahead. I achieved so much work-wise last year, what with graduating with my 2:1 in Events & Marketing Management and getting an amazing job being the big 'uns. This year, I'm seeking out big adventures and new experiences! So, let's get crackin'..
My Goals for 2015
- Get my first tattoo. I've been sure of what I want inked for around 7 years, so now is the time to just do it and stop letting it just be a daydream. In fact, I wrote a (rather cringe-worthy 18 year old rambly) blog post about it here in 2010.
- Lose the 2 stone I put on in 2014. I recently found out I've put on 2 stone since February 2014 and gone up a dress size (or two..), so that was a massive shock to the system.. I think I'd been ignoring it and not caring, but when your favourite clothes start to not fit anymore it becomes a big deal. Time to smash it at the gym and get stuck into those yoga classes I've booked myself on to at work.
- Go to Berlin, Amsterdam & on a beach break with my best friend. I really want to explore more of Europe this year, so I'll be taking the odd long weekend to get travelling I think - fingers crossed. It'll also be great to get away again this year with my bestie somewhere hot! Last year we did Ibiza (see my holiday vlog here), so who knows where we'll head to this year..?
- Pay off my student debt. So, I kind of went a bit OHMYGODIHAVE££ when I got a job after Uni. It's time to be an adult and start saving my money now, though.
- Learn calligraphy. Quite a random one, but I really want to learn calligraphy this year. I'm going to go buy a little kit again as soon as possible and start practicing.